The 2021 RAM 1500 is the perfect pickup truck to fit all of your driving, building, and towing needs. When you come on down to Woody Folsom Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM in Blair, you’ll be able to put this powerful new RAM truck to the test and see all that it has to offer for yourself.
Top Five 2021 RAM 1500 Towing Features
You can rely on a 2021 RAM 1500 for whatever the next job or trip might bring. Here are a few of the great towing features you’ll find in the 2021 RAM 1500.
- 12,750 Pounds of Towing Capability: The 2021 RAM 1500 comes with engine options like a supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V8, which produces up to 702 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque. All that power allows for towing of up to 12,750 pounds.
- Trailer Reverse Steering Control: It’s easy to manage the direction of your trailer with the innovative trailer reverse steering control system.
- Trailer Sway Control: Tackle even the windiest driving conditions thanks to trailer sway control, which gives you even more stability on the open road.
- Power-Fold Mirrors: The power-fold mirrors available in this new RAM truck work in tandem with a 360° Surround View Camera, for a complete picture of what’s around you at all times.
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring: Reliable parts are essential to safe trailering and towing. With the trailer tire pressure monitoring system, you’ll know all of your parts are working right.
Woody Folsom Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is the RAM dealership you’ll want to turn to first when it’s time to test out the 2021 RAM 1500. Schedule your next test-drive and begin towing with ease today.