The 2023 Dodge Durango is the vehicle you can rely on, whether you need to carry the family, move heavy loads, or best your time down at the track. It delivers impressive performance and handling capability, and you can begin testing out some of the top performance features for yourself at Woody Folsom Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM today.
Impressive Engine Options
Of course, it all starts with what’s under the hood, and in that sphere, the 2023 Dodge Durango more than delivers. You’ll have your pick of the following four engine options:
- 3.6-Liter Pentastar® V6 Engine: 295 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 5.7-Liter HEMI® V8 Engine: 360 horsepower and 390 lb-ft of torque
- 6.4-Liter HEMI® V8 Engine: 475 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque
- Supercharged 6.2-Liter HEMI® V8 Engine: 710 horsepower and 645 lb-ft of torque
Real-World Power and Capability
All that power translates into real-world use, like seating for up to seven passengers, and up to 8,700 lbs of towing capability. In the 2023 Dodge Durango, you’ll have 85.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the driver’s seats and 43.3 cubic feet of cargo space when all rows are in use.
It can also perform on the track, with a zero-to-60 time of as little as 4.7 seconds, and a top speed of 160 miles per hour.
Performance and Handling Features
You won’t want to miss out on the top performance features the 2023 Dodge Durango has to offer, including some of the following:
- Available paddle shifters
- Eight-speed transmission
- Available all-wheel drive
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Electronic stability control with anti-roll
Put the 2023 Dodge Durango to the Test in Baxley, GA
When you’re ready to experience these top performance features and a whole lot more, make your first stop Woody Folsom Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Visit our dealership to put a 2023 Dodge Durango to the test for yourself today.