When we think of a Dodge Challenger, we think of a classic yet modern muscle car with power and style. And if you’re searching for a Dodge Challenger for sale in GA, you’re probably excited to learn more about what’s going on under the hood. Our Dodge dealers have put together a short introduction to what you can expect from the 2021 Dodge Challenger powertrain.
Dodge Challenger Powertrain
The engine is a critical part of any vehicle, but especially when it comes to a powerful muscle car like the Dodge Challenger. And with this Dodge model, you can choose from five incredible powertrains so you can get exactly what you need and want!
- Supercharged 6.2-liter high-output HEMI® V8
- 797 horsepower in the Dodge Challenger SRT® Hellcat Redeye
- 807 horsepower in the Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock, the most horsepower you’ll find in any production car
- 707 lbs.-ft. of torque
- 0-60 in only 3.25 seconds, with a top speed of 168 miles per hour in the Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V8
- Standard in the 2021 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
- Produces 717 horsepower
- 656 lbs.-ft. of torque
- 392 HEMI® V8
- Found in the 2021 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
- 485 horsepower
- 475 lbs.-ft. of torque
- 5.7-liter HEMI® V8
- Standard engine for the 2021 Dodge Challenger R/T
- 375 horsepower
- Option to switch from eight cylinders to four when you want to reduce your fuel consumption
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6
- Engine in the 2021 Dodge Challenger SXT and Dodge Challenger GT
- Rear-wheel drive standard and all-wheel drive available
- 303 horsepower
2021 Dodge Challenger near Vidalia, GA
The engine is just one part of what makes the 2021 Dodge Challenger special, and you can find out what else sets this model apart from the pack when you search “Dodge dealer near me.” Vidalia, GA drivers can find out what else to expect from this muscle car at Woody Folsom Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.